TMTG: Muay Thai Guys GO LIVE!
The Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 84
That’s right, baby. We’re live. Paul and I have been doing The Muay Thai Guys Podcast for 84 episodes now! Throughout the years, we’ve done the podcast from everywhere from Thailand to New York. Tons of shit has been happening. We’ve met incredible people in so many different countries and trained with so many different nak muays from all across the world, so we figured that we want MORE!
We love meeting new people, especially the passionate Nak Muays out there, so we figured that we would have our podcasts be live so we could interact with more of you sexy nak muays and nak muayettes! Besides just hanging with you awesome people, we talk about what’s been going on in our lives.
You can either watch the broadcast we did live from Facebook below for the full version, or click the link below for the audio/podcast version.
We cover stuff like:
- Traveling to Poland. Paul being reminded of his roots.
- England Love.
- Training in England with Trainor at K Star Legacy Gym. (Plus a fight breakdown of Paul’s last Lion Fight performance)
- Training with Double K’s Charlie Peters.
- Time spent documenting with K1ANOOP (interviews on the growth of Muay Thai and Kickboxing, variance in Amateur/Pro standards, differences in American/UK Muay Thai)
- Three flight delays, missing luggage, cancer screens, funerals, last-minute decisions, and the Reaper reborn (previously being paralyzed by issues outside of his control but now taking control in life).
- And much, much MORE! Life can hit us hard, but…But Muay Thai, bitch. We hit it back harder.
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Make sure you don’t miss one by subscribing via one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher.