Thailand Training Camp, Golden Gloves Boxing, Costa Rica Retreat and More!
The Muay Thai Guys Podcast – Episode 20
After a short layoff due to traveling, Sean has returned to host The Muay Thai Guys Podcast with his buddy Paul Banasiak. It’s been awhile since they chatted so they decide to do some catching up and talk about a number of things including:
- Sean’s first ever Nak Muay Nation training camp at Khongsittha Gym in Bangkok, Thailand.
- What the training camp has been like and how it’s already been an incredible experience.
- Clinching with living Thai legend Petchboonchu during his seminar at the camp.
- Sean’s retreat at The Jungles Edge resort in Nosara, Costa Rica.
- Sean’s future plans for retreats, training camps and other events around the world.
- Paul’s recent battles at the Golden Gloves tournament.
- Paul’s reaction to the controversy of being disqualified although there was no real reason to why.
- His goals for the future and why he feels like sharpening his boxing will ultimately benefit his career.
- And much, much more!
Click here or the podcast player at the top to listen to the entire episode
The Muay Thai Guys come out with NEW episodes almost every week! Make sure you don’t miss one by subscribing via one of the options below:
Click here to subscribe on iTunes
Click here to subscribe on Stitcher