Thailand Training Camp: 2 Fights in 2 Weeks
Nak Muay Nation Fight Camp at Khongsittha
Many aspiring Muay Thai fighters come to Thailand with the hopes and dreams to test their skills in the ring and come out the victor. Unfortunately, a high percentage of those fighters often fall prey to the intensity of training camp OR they become completely consumed by the night life….
Kate Sholy was NOT one of them.
Kate was also committed to working as hard as possible during the 4-weeks to improve every area of her fight game. She came to the Nak Muay Nation Training Camp with a number of goals, with one of them being to fight multiple times and win those fights:
2 Fights in 2 Weeks: Kate Sholy’s Thailand Camp
Another one of Kate’s goals was to win the 1-month Khongsittha Nak Muay Nation Sponsorship. After successfully completing the 4-week Thailand training camp and showing tremendous work ethic, discipline, and a positive attitude, it was a relatively easy decision choosing her are the winner.
With her new sponsorship, she has free accommodation and training for 1 full month during a future Nak Muay Nation Training Camp of her choosing… so expect to see more of Kate in the very near future!
Nak Muay Nation – Thailand Muay Thai Training Camp
The training at the first ever Nak Muay Nation Training Camp at Khongsittha gym in Bangkok has been absolutely incredible. Besides that we’ve also had a number of memorable experiences including:
- Seminars taught by elite Muay Thai champions Saenchai and Petchboonchu.
- Exciting group nights out to watch fights at the prestigious Lumpinee and Rajadamnern.
- Fight nights where teammates from the camp got to showcase their skills and experience fighting in Thailand.
- Strength and conditioning sessions taught by the head coach of the Sports Authority of Thailand.
- Delicious noodles, fried rice, seafood, curries and other Thai food.
- Nights out experiencing the crazy Bangkok nightlife.
- And much more more!
Everyone has been having an amazing time at the training camp and it’s been awesome seeing how much everyone’s Muay Thai skills have been improving. Since it’s been so much fun we will definitely be holding more in the very near future!
“This is my fourth trip to Thailand and having already trained in more than 10 camps, I can say that this training camp was by far one of the best I’ve ever been.”
– Anna S