The Best Muay Thai eBooks
These Muay thai eBooks will help you improve your muay thai training, nutrition, conditioning and more!
- Choose the right gym, training partners and instructors.
- Schedule a fight training camp around your busy life and work schedule.
- Create a weight cutting diet and learn what type of foods to eat and stay away from.
- Understand the important aspects of training (conditioning, pad work, shadowboxing etc.) and get the most out of your training sessions.
- Figure out a game plan and strategy for your upcoming muay thai fight.
- Relax your mind, calm your nerves and gain confidence with visualization and meditation techniques.
- And much more!
I’ve gone through many ups and downs throughout my muay thai career and I want to share my experiences, knowledge and insight to help you reach whatever goals you have!
It’s a great guide for muay thai beginners who would like to step into the ring in the near future. It’s also a very valuable guide if your an amateur looking for ways to improve your game and avoid the common mistakes amateur fighters make. I’m sure that even top level fighters could pick up a thing or two!
All I know is… I wish I had a guide like this when I first started training muay thai!
If you want to take your training up a level, click on the buy button below to receive your downloadable copy of ‘Muay Thai Mastery‘
so you can take your training to the next level! Also make sure to sign up for Muay Thai Nation for special discounts and promotions on upcoming muay thai ebooks!
The Ultimate MMA Strength and Conditioning Program
I am currently in the process of trying out The Ultimate MMA Strength and Conditioning Program for my upcoming Muay Thai championship fight in April 2013. I’ll be documenting my entire 6 week journey of using and implementing this workout program into my training camp.
I’ve read through most of the program and am super excited to give it a try. Eric Wong really seems to know what he is talking about and has created a great product that I believe will help me take my strength and conditioning for Muay Thai to another level.
The Thailand Training Guide
Before I went to Thailand for the first time I had no idea what to expect. It made me scared, anxious and doubtful that I’d actually make the trip.
Luckily after doing research I stumbled across the Muay Thai ebooks, Thailand Muay Thai Training Guide written by Bill Forestell. And let me tell you… this dude knows what he’s talking about. He’s been living in Thailand for years and has been sharing the knowledge he’s gained from training at numerous muay thai training camps all across Thailand.
If you want to know the ins and outs when it comes to traveling to Thailand to train muay thai, this muay thai ebook will supply you with everything you need to know!
This ebook will help you;
- Choose the right gym based on your situation, personality and goals
- Avoid common scams that most foreigners fall for
- Save money on food, accommodations, tourist travels and YOUR TRAINING
- Figure out how to go about getting a travel visa
- Learn important Thai customs so you don’t disrepect the culture and embarrass yourself
I can personally recommend the Muay Thai Thailand Training Guide to anyone serious about wanting to train Muay Thai in Thailand. And I can guarantee that you’ll be less stressed/anxious and save time and money from this ebook. It’s worth every penny (and it’s only $28)! Click on the above image or link to find out more!