MTG 088: MAX Muay Thai Tournament Champ, Mathias Gallo Cassarino, on Fighting and Life in Thailand
Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 88
At 22 years old, Mathias Gallo Cassarino has accomplished quite a lot for a “farang” in Thailand. But even as a MAX Muay Thai tournament champ and veteran of 60+ fights, Mathias is still striving for more and hopes to one day hold a belt at Lumpinee.
Besides fighting, Mathias also is owner of MuayFarang.com and just recently opened up a gym with his father called 7 Muay Thai Gym. We discuss everything that’s going on in his life/career including:
- How at first he avoided Muay Thai but then eventually fell in love with the art.
- What he’s learned from 8+ years of living, training and studying in Thailand.
- Some tips and advice for people/fighters who are looking to come to Thailand to train.
- How he changes up his fighting style against foreigners compared to Thai’s.
- What is was like fighting in the MAX Muay Thai tournament and winning.
- The sacrifices he’s had to make in order to be where he is at only 22 years old.
- What a normal day of training consists at his gym.
- How him and his dad ended up opening up their own gym, 7 Muay Thai Gym and Beach Resort and the difficulties of opening a business in Thailand.
- What his plans are for MuayFarang.com and how he initially started the website.
- What his biggest accomplishments have been so far in his career and what he wants to accomplish next.
- What his toughest fight has been to date.
- And much, much more!
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 088: MAX Muay Thai Tournament Champ, Mathias Gallo Cassarino, on Training and Living in Thailand
Make sure to follow Mathias through…
His Website – www.MuayFarang.com
His Gym – www.7MuayThai.com
Facebook – MuayFarangOfficial
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!