MTG 077: Thailand Stories, Muay Thai Blogging and More with Laura Dal Farra of MilkBlitzStreetBomb.com
Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 77
Laura Dal Farra has been an influential voice in the muay thai blogging community waaaaay before I even started training muay thai. She started off as a contributor at MyMuayThai.com in 2008 and eventually decided to make her own blog (www.milkblitzstreetbomb.com) to share her experiences, insights and thoughts with the entire muay thai community.
We talk about her evolution as a blogger and muay thai practitioner, plus much more including:
- What the hell “milk blitz street bomb” means.
- The beginnings of her muay thai career and how she ended up traveling and training in Thailand.
- What her aim is for her blog and what kind of controversial topics she writes about.
- Why she decided to spend a majority of her time in the rural parts of Issan, Thailand as opposed to the more touristy areas.
- The dangers and challenges she faced as a woman in the Thai culture and how she was able to overcome them.
- Her advice to solo female travelers who are looking to spend some time training muay thai in Thailand.
- Why she decides to write about “controversial” and “taboo” topics on her website.
- What the response has been like to her blog posts and how she’s been able to handle the haters.
- Her general philosophy on life and muay thai.
- Why nothing should stop you from pursuing your dreams and what it takes to make your dreams a reality.
- And much, much more!
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 077: Thailand Stories, Muay Thai Blogging and More with Laura Dal Farra
Make sure to follow Laura on her blog, www.milkblitzstreetbomb.com
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!