MTG 061: Self Defense, Learning Martial Arts Online and Dealing With Bullies with Shane Fazen from FightTips.com
Muay Thai Guy Podcast – Episode 61
I really enjoyed doing this podcast with Shane Fazen from fighttips.com because we both have a lot in common. Our names sound alike, we love Muay Thai, we’re both ravishingly handsome and we’re both online bloggers who have to deal with a lot of the same challenges.
Needless to say, I’ve been following Shane Fazen’s youtube channel for a little awhile now because his videos are badass and edited extremely well. Oh, and of course, they’re loaded with practical tips that cover a wide variety of topics including Muay Thai, self defense, Taekwondo, Jiu Jitsu, and much more. In my interview with Shane, we talk a whole range of topics including:
- His start in martial arts and his gradual evolution from Taekwondo to Muay Thai to Boxing and a handful of other disciplines.
- What martial art he thinks is most effective in a self defense situation.
- Why he began his Youtube channel and how it’s grown to nearly 30 million views and 250k subscribers.
- How he’s able to find the time to make all of these videos while not skimping on quality.
- His online classes and why he believes online learning can be beneficial to anyone’s training.
- The online trolls that are rampant on Youtube and how he’s been able to take the hate in stride.
- How awesome it’s been inspiring younger kids who have been bullied to stand up for themselves.
- Why bullying is such an epidemic and the best ways to approach a bully.
- The difference between self defense and a fighting sport.
- And much, much more!
Click Here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 061: Self Defense, Learning Martial Arts Online, and Dealing With Bullies with Shane Fazen from FightTips.com
Make sure to check out Shanes website and social media (especially his Youtube).
If you like the podcast make sure to leave a review and rating to help the show grow! The more reviews I get, the more popular the show will get and the more I can help spread this awesome sport!
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!
Back to Home Page