MTG 040: Sylvie von Duuglas-Ittu – Living, Fighting in Thailand – 8limbs.us
Sylvie’s goal to reach 100 fights and improve as much as possible while in Thailand
It seems like every day Sylvie is stepping into the ring to fight. Her lifestyle in Chaing Mai, Thailand is what most nak muay dream of since she is literally eating, sleeping and breathing the sport. She shares her thoughts, experiences and insights about life in Thailand such as:
- The differences between training/fighting in Thailand compared to the US.
- How she went about planning for her life in Thailand including tips on how to save enough money.
- How she started video blogging her training and thoughts pre/post fight and how it’s affected her training and overall life in a very positive way.
- The lifestyle and cost of living in Chaing Mai, northern Thailand.
- Her methods of healing quickly between fights and always staying in top shape to take a fight on short notice
- And much more!
Click here or on the podcast player at the top of the page to listen to MTG 040: Sylvie von Duuglas-Ittu – Living, Fighting in Thailand – 8limbs.us
Make sure to check out Sylvie’s blog to keep up to date with her journey at 8limbs.us.
If you like the podcast make sure to leave a review and rating to help the show grow! The more reviews I get, the more popular the show will get and the more I can help spread this awesome sport!
Let me know what you thought about the interview in the comment section below!